Your Beam Labs Controller (herein after “product”) has been designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested by Alottazs Labs, LLC (herein after “company”). Your use of your product indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the product(1) Year Limited Warranty as documented below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions as stated in this limited warranty, (within ten (10) days after purchase) you must immediately stop using the product and return it to the Garageio authorized retailer from which it was purchased for a refund. Failing to do so will completely void this Limited Warranty.
This warranty is extended to:
(1) The original end-user purchaser.
(2) If the product is purchased for another person as a gift, this warranty is extended to the person receiving the product as a gift.
This warranty shall not be extended to any other person, user, lessee, licensee, third party, or transferee by operation of law.
For a period of one (1) year from the date of the original retail purchase by the end-use purchaser ("Warranty Period"), the company warrants that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a product authorized reseller, when used in normal operating conditions (as determined by the Company) and according to company published documentation and guidelines, is free from any known defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship. The Companies published documentation and guidelines include, but are not limited to user manuals, technical specifications, warranty, and website support pages.
This warranty does not cover defects (or loss of any kind) resulting from:
- improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; as determined by the company
- improper or insufficient ventilation;
- failure to follow operating instructions;
- excess moisture;
- weather, lightning, earthquake, tornado, flooding, natural disaster, and other acts of God
- power surges
- connections to improper voltage supply
- water damage
- unauthorized alteration or modification of original condition
- damages caused by inadequate packing or shipping procedures
- loss of, damage to or corruption of stored data
- damages caused by use with non-Garageio products, except those products identified as compatible
- product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications;
- products purchased from unauthorized dealers
- criminal acts directly or indirectly affecting the product or system
This warranty does not extend to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic.
This warranty does not extend if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the product.
Software distributed by the company with or without the product brand (including, but not limited to mobile phone software) is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The company does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
The company is not responsible for damage or destruction to/of the product, bodily harm to yourself and/or others, and damage or destruction to/of property both public and private arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use. The [company] is not responsible for death and/or bodily harm to any living creature cause by the improper use or application of this product by user or anyone else.
During the warranty period, the company will, at our sole option, repair or replace (using new or refurbished replacement parts) any defective parts within a reasonable period of time and free of charge.
Pay shipping, insurance or transportation charges from you to us, or any import fees, duties and taxes. Pay costs associated with product removal or reinstallation. Pay costs associated with product downtime or unavailability.
Return the product, with original receipt and proof of purchase from an authorized Garageio dealer, using the following procedures:
1. Contact the company via the product website for specific return and shipping instructions
2. Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by the company
3. Place any necessary return authorization number prominently on the outside of the carton.
Cartons not bearing a return authorization number, where required, will be refused
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF, DAMAGES OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE. TO OR CORRUPTION OF STORED DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY LOSS OF PROFITS, INJURIES, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, AND ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You also may have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country. Some places do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.